You can master the art of filmmaking with just an iPhone, and this course.
What will you be able to do after taking your course?
- Plan a video production from start to finish
- Understand why certain types of videos work better than others
- Master the fundamentals of telling a video story
- Film the 6 shots that make it easy to film and edit mobile video
- Edit video on your mobile phone
- Make short films and documentaries
- Make corporate videos
This masterclass shows the best methods to make stunning smartphone videos every time.
What students are saying:
"Robb's teaching style is very engaging and he does a great job of presenting the material in a easy-to-learn manner." Daniel Clifton
"This course by Robb Montgomery is packed with rich content and information on how to create videos. Each lecture provided instructional materials and tools to help you make video production easy. This is a course not to be missed. " — Jane Lee
"Wow! Great content! One of the best courses I have taken!" — Danny Sparks
The learning modules progress from making camera settings to advanced multi-track video editing. Who should take this course?
- This course is the perfect primer for learning video and filmmaking techniques using the camera you already have with you.
- This course is suited for communications professionals, media instructors and communications students.
- Media organizations use this course to train Journalists, correspondents, and reporters in video production techniques.
- Social media professionals can learn the techniques to produce social video.
- Journalism professors are assigning this course to students who are taking multimedia and video courses.
- Teachers are taking this course to learn techniques for using video in the classroom.
- Broadcast producers are using this course to train staff on video production essentials.
- Freelancers are using this course to earn extra money by making video with their iPhone.
"Once I started the course, I could not quit until I had completed it. Each segment was interesting, informative, creatively presented and edited with precision. I loved the course and learned a lot from it." — Randy Hendricks